Contest Terms & Conditions
90 PROOF CMA FEST VIP GIVEAWAY
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
(1) Description of Sweepstakes: 90 PROOF (the “Sponsor”) is offering “CMA FEST VIP GIVEAWAY” (the “Promotion”) and will award prizes via a random selection from eligible entrants. The Promotion begins October 15, 2017 and ends March 15, 2018 (“Promotion Period”). By participating in the Promotion, each entrant unconditionally accepts and agrees to comply with and abide by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, which shall be final and binding in all respects. By participating in the Promotion, participants agree to release, discharge and hold harmless Promotion Entities (defined below) from any and all damages whether direct or indirect, which may be due to or arise out of participation in the Promotion or any portion thereof, or the acceptance, use/misuse or possession of prizes.
(2) Eligibility: The Promotion is open to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia (excluding Puerto Rico and all other U.S. territories and possessions and overseas military installations) who are eighteen (18) years of age and/or have reached the age of majority in their state of residence at time of entry. Employees, officers and directors of 90 PROOF, its affiliates, subsidiaries, divisions, advertising, promotional, fulfillment and marketing agencies, (collectively “Promotion Entities”) their immediate families (parent, child, sibling & spouse) and persons living in the same households of such individuals (whether related or not), are not eligible to participate in the Promotion. Void in Puerto Rico, all other U.S. territories and possessions, overseas military installations and where prohibited by law, rule or regulation. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply.
(3) How to Enter: Follow 90 PROOF on either it’s facebook or instagram page @90proofusa. Any attempt by any entrant to generate Entries by using multiple/different/duplicitous identities or any other fraudulent method will void that entrant's entries and that entrant may be disqualified.
(4) Prizes: Grand Prize: One (1) winner will be randomly selected to receive a trip for two (2) people to Nashville, Tennessee (“CMA FEST VIP GIVEAWAY”), Approximate Retail Value, $3,000. The CMA FEST VIP GIVEAWAY consists of round-trip coach airfare for two (2) people from the major metropolitan airport closest to the winner’s home (as determined by the Sponsor) to Nashville, Tennessee, three (3) consecutive nights standard hotel accommodation (based on double occupancy), two (2) tickets to CMA FEST at Nissan Stadium in Nashville, Tennessee, $100 LYFT transportation credits & one (1) TBD travel allowance. Winner’s traveling companion must be 18 years of age or older and winner and traveling companion must travel on the same itinerary. The CMA FEST VIP GIVEAWAY does not include ground transportation other than Lyft credits. The CMA FEST VIP GIVEAWAY does not include transportation to/from the residence of the winner and his/her travel companions to airport of departure/return, hotel parking surcharges, excursions, additional meals, snacks, beverages, gratuities, accident, baggage or trip cancellation insurance, personal expenses such as laundry, phone calls, premium hotel services or any other amenity or service not specifically mentioned in the above description. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute any portion of the CMA FEST VIP GIVEAWAY components with items of equal or greater value, not to exceed a total ARV of $3,000. The CMA FEST VIP GIVEAWAY is from June 7-10, 2017 and travel reservations must be completed by April 15, 2018. Once travel components have been purchased, no change, extension or substitution of travel dates is permitted. CMA FEST VIP GIVEAWAY winner and his/her travel companion will each be required to provide a valid U.S. ID at time of travel. Photo identification and credit card or cash deposit may be required at hotel check-in for incidental charges (e.g., room service, use of telephone/IT services, room service, laundry and all other optional extra services not provided in the prize). If CMA FEST VIP GIVEAWAY winner elects to travel or partake in the CMA FEST GIVEAWAY with no travel companion, no additional compensation will be awarded. Actual retail value of the CMA FEST VIP GIVEAWAY will depend upon departing airport for the winner and his/her travel companion. Air transportation and hotel accommodations must be taken together and cannot be taken separately. No changes will be made to travel details once any element(s) of the travel arrangements have been booked except at Sponsor’s sole discretion. All airline tickets issued in conjunction with the CMA FEST VIP GIVEAWAY are not eligible for frequent flyer miles or any other promotional benefit. No code-share flights, one-way trips or upgrades allowed. CMA FEST VIP GIVEAWAY winner is solely responsible for any and all excess baggage charges, upgrades, taxes and any other charges incurred after or in connection with the issuance of airline tickets. Sponsor or its designee will not replace any lost or stolen tickets, travel vouchers or certificates or similar items once they are in the CMA FEST VIP GIVEAWAY winner’s possession, or in the possession of the CMA FEST VIP GIVEAWAY winner’s travel companion. CMA FEST VIP GIVEAWAY travel is subject to capacity controls, availability and certain other restrictions, all of which are subject to change. There is a total of one (1) prize with a combined value of $3,000. The odds of winning any prize depend upon the number of eligible Online/Social Media followers.
(5) Prize Awarding: Winners will be randomly selected in a drawing, with winners announced March 15, 2018. Potential CMA FEST VIP GIVEAWAY winner will be contacted within two (2) business days of the drawing by the email address associated with his/her entry (“Prize Notification”) and will be required to satisfactorily complete and return an Affidavit of Eligibility and a Liability/Publicity Release (unless prohibited by law) and a W-9, (collectively “Affidavit”). The Affidavit must be returned within seven (7) days of provision of the document. In completing the Affidavit the potential winner will be required to provide his/her social security or tax ID number, which will be used solely for the purposes of Sponsor’s legal compliance in filing U.S. Tax Form MISC-1099. Potential winner will also be required to send a copy of his/her passport, driver’s license, birth certificate or other appropriate documentation (acceptable to Sponsor) as proof of age and residency. Non-compliance with any of these requirements will result in disqualification, forfeiture of the prize and the selection of an alternate winner. Return of Prize Notification and/or the Affidavit as undeliverable will result in disqualification, forfeiture of the prize and the selection of an alternate winner. Winner’s traveling companion will be required to sign and return a Liability Release/Publicity Release/Proof of Age document prior to travel. Sponsor has no obligation for compensation or reimbursement of any kind if the verified CMA FEST VIP GIVEAWAY winner has accepted the CMA FEST VIP GIVEAWAY Prize, travel arrangements have been purchased and CMA FEST VIP GIVEAWAY Prize winner (and/or his/her traveling companion) cannot take or complete the CMA FEST VIP GIVEAWAY Prize Trip for any reason.
Entrants grant Sponsor the right to use and publish any winner's proper name and State of residence online in connection with the Promotion. Acceptance of a prize constitutes permission for Sponsor to use winner's name and likeness solely for advertising and promotional purposes as Sponsor so determines without notice or further compensation, except where prohibited by law. Prize recipient shall not be permitted to (a) replace his/her designated prize with another prize or item (b) redeem the prize for cash or (c) transfer or assign his/her designated prize to another person. All federal, state, local, and other taxes on prizes are the sole responsibility of the applicable winner.
(7) General: You agree to comply fully with each provision in these Official Rules. Any person attempting to defraud or in any way tamper with this Promotion and any person who does not comply with these Official Rules, will be ineligible for any prize(s) and may be prosecuted to the full extent of the law. If, during the Promotion Period, for reasons beyond the Sponsor’s control (including, but not limited to, tampering or computer virus infection), the Promotion is not capable of running as originally planned, the Sponsor, at its sole discretion, reserves the right to cancel or modify the Promotion, without liability and to the extent feasible, and will select official winners and award prizes from among entries received prior to cancellation or modification via random drawing. Sponsor is not responsible for Internet, computer hardware and software, phone, and other technical errors, malfunctions, and delays. Entries, which are incomplete, inaccurate, irregular, or otherwise not in compliance with these Official Rules, are void. Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds, in its sole discretion, to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Promotion or web site. Sponsor may prohibit an entrant from participating in the Promotion or winning a prize if, in its sole discretion, it determines that said entrant is attempting to undermine the legitimate operation of the Promotion by cheating, hacking, deception, or other unfair playing practices (including the use of automated follower programs) or intending to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other entrants or Sponsor representatives.
CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEB SITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE PROMOTION MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, THE SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
(8) Release of Liability, Forum Selection and Choice of Law: By participating you release the Sponsor, its affiliates, partners, subsidiaries, officers, directors, agents, employees and all Promotion Entities associated with the development and execution of this Promotion and their respective employees, officers, directors and shareholders (“Released Parties”) from any and all liability with respect to and in any way arising from participating in this Promotion or acceptance or use of prizes.
You also agree that the Released Parties are not responsible or liable for any injury or damage to your or third person's computer system related to or resulting from you entering the Promotion or the downloading of any materials associated with the Promotion (including, without limitation, any server failure or lost, delayed or corrupted data or other malfunction), either directly or indirectly.
You agree that Released Parties shall not be liable for personal injuries, death, damages, expenses or costs or losses of any kind resulting from your participation or inability to participate in this Promotion or parts thereof or acceptance of, use of or inability to use a prize or parts thereof including, without limitation, claims, suits, injuries, losses and damages related to personal injuries, death, damage to or destruction of property, rights of publicity or privacy, defamation or portrayal in a false light (whether intentional or unintentional), whether under a theory of contract, tort (including negligence), warranty or other theory. Official Winners agree to release the Released Parties from any and all liability and responsibility with respect to the prize (including any property loss, damage, personal injury or death). Official Winners acknowledge the Promotion Entities have neither made nor are in any manner responsible for any warranty, representation or guarantee, expressed or implied, in fact or in law, related to the prize.
Released Parties shall not be liable for failure to supply a prize or any part thereof, by reason of any acts of God, any action(s), regulation(s), order(s) or request(s) by any governmental or quasi-governmental entity (whether or not the action(s), regulation(s), order(s) or request(s) prove(s) to be invalid), equipment failure, terrorist acts, earthquake, war, fire, flood, explosion, unusually severe weather, hurricane, embargo, labor dispute or strike (whether legal or illegal), labor or material shortage, transportation interruption of any kind, work slow-down, civil disturbance, insurrection, riot, or any other cause beyond Released Parties’ sole control.
All Federal, state and local laws and regulations are applicable. Some states do not permit the exclusion or limitation of implied warranties or certain kinds of damages, so some or all of the above disclaimers, exclusions, or limitations may not apply to you and you may have additional rights.
THE CALIFORNIA COURTS (STATE AND FEDERAL) SHALL HAVE SOLE JURISDICTION OF ANY CONTROVERSIES REGARDING THE PROMOTION AND THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF CALIFORNIA SHALL GOVERN THE PROMOTION. BY PARTICIPATING IN THIS PROMOTION YOU WAIVE ANY AND ALL OBJECTIONS TO JURISDICTION AND VENUE IN THOSE COURTS AND HEREBY SUBMIT TO THE JURISDICTION OF THOSE COURTS. The Promotion is void where restricted or prohibited by law.
(9) Information about the Winners: To request of the names of the winners by mail, send a self-addressed, postage-affixed envelope no later than June 11, 2018 to: 90 Proof CMA FEST VIP GIVEAWAY Winner Information, 5000 Eldorado Pkwy Box 563 Frisco, TX 75033
(10) Communication: If you have any questions or comments regarding this Promotion send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with a subject line of “CMA FEST VIP GIVEAWAY”.
5000 Eldorado Pkwy
Frisco, TX 75033
(12) Promotion Administrator:
Old Glory Brand Partners, LLC.
5000 Eldorado Pkwy
Frisco, TX 75033